How is priceline/hotwire for resorts outside of Disney

StarNova

Mouseketeer
Also, can you get a good pool using the resort feature on Priceline/Hotwire? Or that too much of a risk?

I've heard you can get some great rates but PL tends to exaggerate their ratings.

Bonnet Creek has all you mention. 2 lazy rivers. 1 big standard pool. 1 small standard pool. 1 medium sized slide pool, 1 big themed pool. (standard means no theme just a concrete box)

Assuming you are talking about bidding for a resort hotel on priceline. If you are bidding on 4 star 'resort', 4 star resorts are more than likely going to have a pool. Whether a good pool or bad pool is all subjective. If you're real picky I would stay away from priceline.

Last year we used hotwire quote for Dolphin epcot fireworks view 40% off. We called Dolphin direct after getting the quote and they offered about 45% off, same room, better service. It helped having the quote and the booking was last minute as well.

any hotel/motel in Orlando/Kissimmee does have a pool.

now they are all outside (some have both) - but that is Central Florida

Also, can you get a good pool using the resort feature on Priceline/Hotwire? Or that too much of a risk?

I've heard you can get some great rates but PL tends to exaggerate their ratings.
betterbidding.com and biddingfortravel.com will help you take the mystery out of hotwire and priceline hotels.

If you are using priceline bidding resort only
you should get one of these

Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney
Resort
Hilton Bonnet Creek
Hilton in the Walt Disney World Village [reviews]
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress [reviews]
Marriott Orlando World Center [reviews]
Walt Disney World Dolphin [reviews] (unlikely participates in Priceline bidding any longer)
Walt Disney World Swan [reviews] (unlikely participates in Priceline bidding any longer)
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, Bonnet Creek
Possible: Waldorf Astoria Orlando

Disney Maingate - Celebration
Resort
Gaylord Palms Resort [reviews]
Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate [reviews]

If you are using priceline bidding resort only
you should get one of these

Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney
Resort
Hilton Bonnet Creek
Hilton in the Walt Disney World Village [reviews]
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress [reviews]
Marriott Orlando World Center [reviews]
Walt Disney World Dolphin [reviews] (unlikely participates in Priceline bidding any longer)
Walt Disney World Swan [reviews] (unlikely participates in Priceline bidding any longer)
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, Bonnet Creek
Possible: Waldorf Astoria Orlando

Disney Maingate - Celebration
Resort
Gaylord Palms Resort [reviews]
Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate [reviews]

Wow, thanks. And thanks to everyone who responded. I'm definitely going to do some research on the websites too. Thanks, Upatnoon.

We are getting into Orlando 2 days prior to our WDW package and are planning on going to Universal. Wanted something nice around there and was thrilled to get the Westin Imagine for $60 per night this coming August. Got Radisson Celebration last year for $40 and was very pleased. Using Better Bidding helped me have an idea as to which resort we were looking at. Love Priceline!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter