• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How is everyone earning reward/money for Disney?

I'm so excited! I have earned $10 in gift cards this week. I just started using perks tv and Swagbucks. Hopefully I can keep it up and increase it by a little each week. I'm going to use my Walmart GCs Sam's to buy our Disney GCs.

Just sent you a PM with a short tutorial of PerkTV & Swagbucks. Good luck on the $ making! Can't believe my wife and I are up over $1000 in a little over 2 months!

Could you send me the tutorial as well? I would really appreciate it! :)

For the shop apps, can someone give me a basic division of which ones are used:
before shopping
while shopping
after shopping

I have downloaded several of the recommended apps, but it's a bit overwhelming to activate so many at once. In the past I have only used the WalMart Savings Catcher. (we don't have Target so I probably won't get that one except for when we travel.)

Just sent you a PM with a short tutorial of PerkTV & Swagbucks. Good luck on the $ making! Can't believe my wife and I are up over $1000 in a little over 2 months!

Could you please pm the information to me as well?

I'm not the person who offered the tutorial but I use perk so I'm happy to help you out. One of the first things you should know is that perk will not earn you $1,000/month. I run 5 devices (Max allowed) for 14 hours a day. I earn $75/month.

If you want more info on how to get started or helpful advice, please feel free to send me a pm!

Perk used to be much better earnings but it is still good. I run one device most of the day and occasionally will run a second device for part of the day. I make a little over $1 a day average. The thing with Perk is you have to know your internet usage. We have pretty high internet allowances but Perk can and will push me beyond them. But we stream a lot of content. DD watches mostly Netflix. Husband and son both play video games. And I work from home and run Swagbucks videos. So, that is something to be aware of.

If you're looking to make a few extra bucks, Mturk is something you can do while watching TV. You do quick easy jobs for a few cents. Those cents add up over time. You most likely won't pay for a trip working Turk unless you treat it like a full time job but it is something to do to earn a few extra dollars.

Just an FYI.... this original post is over 6 months old, so if the OP or someone else who offered help isn't answering, don't be surprised..............P

Could you please send me a tutorial as well? We're six months out from our trip and I'd love to try to earn some extra for spending.

Could you please pm the information to me as well?

Could you please send me a tutorial as well? We're six months out from our trip and I'd love to try to earn some extra for spending.

Don't be shocked if you never get a reply. Someone bumped up a very old thread. I suggest both of you read the Perk and Swagbucks threads here on the Budget Board.

Don't be shocked if you never get a reply. Someone bumped up a very old thread. I suggest both of you read the Perk and Swagbucks threads here on the Budget Board.
I've also found the respective reddit forums to be helpful when there are updates to the apps or changes to the programs. Those users seem to be more on top of what's going on. I usually my news about both programs there long before it gets mentioned on the disboards.

Also look into instagc, it is like swagbucks but you can get direct deposit or a check plus you get most of the giftcard on the screen right after you order it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter