• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How is a Pepsi still a thing?

You must be referring to taste, because it looks like Pepsi a few hours after I drank it.
Inca Kola tastes like bubble gum. In a good way. Good enough to drink eagerly even though it’s yellow.

How is a Pepsi still a thing?

I like regular Pepsi. And I started out a Coke person. I like caffeine-free regular Coke, also.

My preference is Pepsi. I'll drink Coke if that is my only option, but the way I see it Pepsi >>>>> Coke

I hate pepsi. I was very upset when marriott went all Pepsi

I stopped eating at the Costco Food Court once they switched to Pepsi. Of course in Seattle it wouldn't matter since they got rid of all of the pop that used high-fructose corn syrup. All they have now is diet pop.

I stopped eating at the Costco Food Court once they switched to Pepsi. Of course in Seattle it wouldn't matter since they got rid of all of the pop that used high-fructose corn syrup. All they have now is diet pop.
There are city soda taxes around here. If it’s got no sugar it avoids the tax. At least before COVID-19 the way to get around it was to order a diet drink and pour some other self serve drink.

Pepsi is too sweet and syrup-y.

I am a Coke-zero gal. I love the orange-vanilla coke zero. Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm!

For about four minutes there used to be Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper.
So good.
So sad I haven’t seen it in years.

Whatever is cheapest.
RC and Sam's American Choice tend to be what we buy. Between Coke and Pepsi, I would pick Coke.

All my friends and I drank Pepsi when I was younger - "The choice of the new generation" LOL. When I drink soda I prefer diet Pepsi, but I'll also drink diet Coke. My kids are hardcore Coke fans, though, they won't even touch Pepsi even if it's the only option.

I prefer Pepsi when I happen to drink soda (not often) and am given a choice between the two, but honestly my preference is for ginger ale.

My favorite is Dr. Pepper, followed by Stewart’s Root Beer, Strawberry Crush and Ginger Ale. I think Coke and Pepsi both taste like cough syrup, but will drink either in a pinch if I need the caffeine hit.

I'm not a soda drinker, but I had fun trying all the products at the World of Coca-Cola. Who's up for some Beverly?

I dislike the taste of Pepsi, always have. Don’t drink soda very often anymore, but it’s Coke or Diet Coke for me. Back in the 80’s, I did the official “Pepsi Challenge” and chose Coke. There were some people who couldn’t tell the difference, which I don’t understand. :confused3

We used to always stop at Club Cool in Epcot for the tasty samples. (Is it still there?) And nothing beats a classic Coke Slurpee from 7-Eleven on a hot summer day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter