How far in advance to plan for best price?

mpeanut

Mouseketeer
Hi!
We (DH and I) brought our 2 year old to the Polynesian for her 2nd birthday. We weren't sure how it would go, but we were hooked by day 1. I was newly pregnant with morning sickness and still had a wonderful time. We traveled in December and it was freezing that week. We would like to return next Febraury/March with our then 3 year old and 8 month old.

We would like to stay at the Beach Club or Grand Floridian because their pool areas looked great, and I'd be able to hang at the pool in the afternoons while DH and DD#1 spend more time at the parks. Our question is - how far in advance should we book? How do PINS work once you have booked?
What do you recommend for Disney dining plan with a 3 year old?
We had the dining plan last trip and it was fine, but we didn't take full advantage (poor rookie planning). Are there any other resorts that have great pool areas and larger rooms that we should consider?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter