• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How early can you check in to use EMH?

msp2mco

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
We will be flying in the night before we originally planned and staying off-site for one night. Can we check into our Disney Hotel (BWV) at 6 AM to enable us to go to the morning EMH? We wouldn't expect to actually check in; we just want the KTTW cards.

We will be flying in the night before we originally planned and staying off-site for one night.

1- Can we check into our Disney Hotel (BWV) at 6 AM to enable us to go to the morning EMH?

2- We wouldn't expect to actually check in; we just want the KTTW cards.

1- Yes.

2- You CAN fully "check-in" and get your cards even if your room is not ready.
When you return later in the day you will (by then) know your room number and your KTTW card(s)
will open that door.

absolutely! We did this on our last trip - checked in around 6 am got our KTTW keys and even lucked out they had a room ready for us!

Yep, there should be someone at the Front Desk of the hotel 24 hours a day. You can check in any time after midnight and get your cards and enjoy an early start to your day. :thumbsup2

Robert

This is just a quick follow up to my post. My DH arrived at the BW about 6 AM to check into our room. He was able to check in, but the CM was unable to issue KTTW cards until 7 AM. It worked out fine because he hung around until then, and we still made rope drop at HS for EMH.

This is just a quick follow up to my post. My DH arrived at the BW about 6 AM to check into our room. He was able to check in, but the CM was unable to issue KTTW cards until 7 AM. It worked out fine because he hung around until then, and we still made rope drop at HS for EMH.

Did the CM make any explanation as to why?

absolutely! We did this on our last trip - checked in around 6 am got our KTTW keys and even lucked out they had a room ready for us!

I'm always excited when our room is ready at check-in however, check out your room before you celebrate. It may be ready because no one else ever wants to stay in that room. This happened to us on our last visit. We walk over to check our room location and the view was smelly bus parking and an overgrown tree.

We were not able to check in until 7am either. I had to wait around the lobby for almost an hour. I was told that the computers were not set up for check in's until 7am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter