• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How does the paid subscription to TP work?

Daniela Rose

Best. Day. Ever.
do you plug in the attractions you want and it gives you a touring plan? Fill in reservations? emh?

Is it worth it? Not sure exactly what it does.

I have the basic one so I have access to the reservation finder.

I know it has plans that they recommend with who you are bringing and what you are interested in. I've had it for the last year because having the dining reservation finder and the fact that you can see the views from every room cant be beat. You tell it which room you would like and it sends that to your Disney hotel 5 days in advance. Last year we got the exact room we requested.

You can tell it which attractions you want to do at the park and it will optimize a touring plan for you to time out which order to go to each attraction so that you can get the most things in on that particular day. That being said, some people prefer to be a little more "go with the flow". Also, you get access to their app which will give you line times for all the rides.

In my opinion, its worth it simply for the Room request Fax! that's why i signed up! All the other stuff is great too, we are using it to give some plans on our attendance days as well as seeing what solutions it comes up with regarding itineraries etc..

As above, being able to see views from all the hotel rooms is a huge bonus when planning and making decisions.. and for $15? worth every cent!

I signed up for TP in February and for a reason I don't remember received a discount. It ended up being $9 and some change. I haven't used it much yet and suppose I won't until my trip date gets closer. However, they have been good about sending emails (reminder when it was time to make dining reservations, updated crowd tracker for our visit - things like that.) For $9 it has been totally worth it so far and I haven't even used it much.

I signed up for TP in February and for a reason I don't remember received a discount. It ended up being $9 and some change. I haven't used it much yet and suppose I won't until my trip date gets closer. However, they have been good about sending emails (reminder when it was time to make dining reservations, updated crowd tracker for our visit - things like that.) For $9 it has been totally worth it so far and I haven't even used it much.

good point! I think I got a discount from Mousesavers for my TP account as well.

I find TP incredibly helpful. You plug in all the attractions you want to do along with any ADRs and they will give you an "optimized" touring plan.

You also have access to the room request functions, which helps you request a specific room based on your preferences. TP then faxes the request about 10 days out. They also have their crowd calendar so you can see the recommended parks for each day. Finally, for those who don't have an AP they have a tool that helps you easily find the best ticket prices.

All in all, I really love the service and is definitely worth the fee. As others have mentioned you can usually find a coupon, which knocks a few dollars off the price.

Discounts for subscription on Mousesavers or Deb's weekly newsletter. The site has many unique, helpful features.

I love to see the crowd calendar and customizing touring plans. I usually start with one of theirs and tweak it. It then can be optimized and gives you the best plan even as you are touring. I would definitely use a discount. If you scroll down on the homepage, there is a discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter