How does the new festival effect crowds

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
I just noticed about a new festival at Epcot it sort if looks like a mini food and wine festival. It will be still going on when were there the beginning of Feb. I was just wondering how thus effects the crowds. I did see a few pics on easy. And it didnt loom busy. Just hopping for low crowds lime we had the last few years at thus time. Thanks all

The crowd hasn't really gone down from the holidays and last weekend, the first weekend of this event (it's weekends only) was MLK weekend so it was hard to tell if it was more crowded for the event or just because it was more crowded in general.

But it's weekends only if you want to avoid it. Monday I didn't find it horribly crowded when I went. It wasn't empty or even close to it but I could see everything, short food waits.

Thanks for reply. So we should be OK if we skip Epcot on the weekend. Funny causeyou can still get FP on the weekend. Expect for frozen oh well nothing we can do about it now.

We were there this Monday (holiday). At 11- it was "empty" up by the booths. By the time we came back around to Mexico/Norway (around 1), it was getting packed.
I did not really see anything from the booths to get (I am GF) so I do not know how the lines were moving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter