How does my itennerary look?

rgf207

DIS Veteran
It's getting down to the wire. I've done a lot of planning and now I just need to approval from fellow Dis'ers :). Any suggestions and opinions welcome

Thanks

Day 1 (Friday, March 4)
•Lunch at Downtown Disney
•Back to Room to unpack
•Dinner at Kona Café (6:05pm)
•Downtown Disney and Disney Quest

Day 2 (Saturday, March 5)
•Animal Kingdom Extra Magic Hours (Morning)
•Animal Kingdom Park
•Dinner at 50’s Prime Time Café (6:10pm)
•Park Show at Magic Kingdom, Disney Studios or Epcot
•Pleasure Island

Day 3 (Sunday, March 6)
•Breakfast at Chef Mickey’s (8:40am )
•Disney Studios
•Dinner at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater (5:00pm)
•Disney Studios Extra Magic Hours (Evening)

Day 4 (Monday, March 7)
•Epcot Extra Magic Hours (Morning)
•Epcot
•Dinner at LeCellier Steakhouse

Day 5 (Tuesday, March 8)
•Breakfast at Crystal Palace
•Magic Kingdom
•Dinner at Plaza Restaurant
•Animal Kingdom Extra Magic Hours (Evening)

Day 6 (Wednesday, March 9)
•Park of Choice
•Dinner at Mama Melrose
•Magic Kingdom Extra Magic Hours (Evening)

Day 7 (Thursday, March 10)
•Breakfast at Donald’s Breakfastosaurus
•Visit whichever parks we choose. Maybe Magic Kingdom
•Dinner at Concourse Steakhouse or Wispering Canyon Cafe
•Epcot Extra Magic Hours (Evening)

Day 8 (Friday, March 11)
•Breakfast at Boma’s
•Hit any park for some last minute thrills
•Downtown Disney/Disney Boardwalk

Wow! :earseek: That looks GREAT to me!! :goodvibes You are going to have so much fun!

And you picked my favorite Disney restaurant....Le Cellier!! :cool1:

Be sure and tell us all about it when you get back!! :cheer2:

Sounds like a very very full plan to me!! I'm sure you'll have fun, but gosh, I you have an evening EMH followed by a morning EMH...lots of late nights and early mornings! Sleep up before you go! :earseek:

yea i know about the morning and evening EMH's but The itenerrary isn't set in stone. I wrote those down just so we know when they are. we probably wont do both morning and evening EMH in one day. We will pick and choose.

It will be lots of fun no matter what you do! It's Disney!! Have a great trip...your plans sound great!

It looks good, but I wonder if you can't move some of your dinner choices closer to the venue you're in -- it will maximize the time in the parks. Such considerations would include:

Day One: Dinner depending on your hotel location?

Day Two: Boma since you're at AK -- I know they do a great breakfast, but they also have the BEST dinner buffet.

Day Three: There's really no Breakfast highlight at Disney MGM, it might be a chance to check out your resorts' offering.

Day Four: Looks good

Day Five: Looks good - except I'd substitute the Plaza for Ohana's at the Poly

Day Six: If dinner is in a park of Choice, I'd shoot for Epcot and hit either Alfredo's or San Angel Inn.

Day Seven: Since your leaning toward MK -- I'd now do Breakfast at Chef Mickey's and take the boat for Whispering Canyons

Day Eight: Another favorite place for breakfast is Kona Cafe in the Poly.

...but that's just me. Food is so personal -- just make sure you're spending most of your time playing and not traveling!

About the only changes I might make were to day 1 & 2.

On day 1 you may be able to enjoy your resorts offering prior to unpacking rather than traveling to DTD then going back later that evening.

Then one day 3 you could possibly be visiting 3 different parks then Pleasure Island. That's a lot!! I'd be afraid of burn-out setting in too fast. Park hopping between 3 parks could take some time. I'd stay put for a show at MGM after dinner. Going to MK or Epcot will just eat up more time than it's worth for the short time you'll be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter