How does Elsa react when someone asks her to use her "powers"?

05focus

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone! Like most everyone else I'm a huge Frozen fanatic! My mom and I will be going back to WDW in August and are super excited to meet Anna and Elsa. I was a little curious about something though, during a meet and greet if someone asks Elsa to use her ice powers what is her reaction? Especially if a child asks, I'm curious how she handles the situation? I don't plan on asking it but curiosity just got the better of me and just wondered how the situation pans out. Has anyone asked or seen anyone ask and witnessed what her response is? Thanks!

Hey everyone! Like most everyone else I'm a huge Frozen fanatic! My mom and I will be going back to WDW in August and are super excited to meet Anna and Elsa. I was a little curious about something though, during a meet and greet if someone asks Elsa to use her ice powers what is her reaction? Especially if a child asks, I'm curious how she handles the situation? I don't plan on asking it but curiosity just got the better of me and just wondered how the situation pans out. Has anyone asked or seen anyone ask and witnessed what her response is? Thanks!

I think I saw a youtube video where she said she was not allowed to use her powers in the park. I believe other magical characters have the same excuse.

I think I saw a youtube video where she said she was not allowed to use her powers in the park. I believe other magical characters have the same excuse.

That makes sense. I always wondered what their reactions would be. Thanks for the response :thumbsup2

I was a little curious about something though, during a meet and greet if someone asks Elsa to use her ice powers what is her reaction? ...Has anyone asked or seen anyone ask and witnessed what her response is?

She totally does it! She makes it snow, brings snowmen to life, etc.!

Unfortunately, when it's all over, some stupid little trolls cast a spell on you and make you forget the whole thing!!!

MAD on Disney said:
She totally does it! She makes it snow, brings snowmen to life, etc.!

Unfortunately, when it's all over, some stupid little trolls cast a spell on you and make you forget the whole thing!!!

Best response ever!

She freezes them solid as a pop sickle. Don't do it.

She totally does it! She makes it snow, brings snowmen to life, etc.! Unfortunately, when it's all over, some stupid little trolls cast a spell on you and make you forget the whole thing!!!

I'm hysterical right now!!!!!

She has told guests that she is still learning to have complete control over her powers so she doesn't use them in the Parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter