• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you get your Magic Bands?

TheSixOfUs

Mouseketeer
I understand that Disney will not mail them to Canada. So, my fellow Canadians, how do you pick up your magic bands? Do you have them delivered to an offsite address? Do you get them when checking in?

I'll be staying offsite for the first few days, then onsite. Therefore, I want to figure out the easiest way to get my magic band.

Magic bands are picked up at your resort on check in.

I was told-

Choose your colour.
On the address put your resort address
Resort address will change your profile address
change your profile address back to your own address

I did this last time and my bands were at the resort.

I just pick them up when I check in. They're not much use to me before that other than maybe it makes you look cooler to scan an old band at the MDE check-in gate ;)

I was told-

Choose your colour.

You don't need to do the address change, they will be at the resort unless you live in the States. You can still customize your bands with your CDN address in your profile.

I was told-

Choose your colour.

No need to go to all this trouble anymore. Leave your address as home address and the bands will Magically be waiting for you when you check-in.

Jacqueline beat me to it yet again!

If you use an US address and have the magic band shipped there earlier than your arrival date, you won't be there to pick up the bands anyways, so there is no need to change your address. Note: we are not sure how far ahead WDW sends out the MBs to their guests with US addresses. If you don't need to access the tickets during your off site stay, then you can just pick them up at check-in. If you are going to the park before your on-site stay, then you may want to call WDW to see whether you can pick your MBs up earlier than your hotel arrival date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter