• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you extend a wait list on line

My5Mouseketeers

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I'm trying to reserve a 2bedroom for my family and a studio for my Sisters family at HHR for Easter week.

On Saturday I called and had to wait list Mon & Tuesday. Member Services told me I needed to wait until today (Monday) to book the rest of the trip. On line this morning, I booked my sister's Studio, but I need to wait list my 2 bedroom.

on-line won't let me wait list the 2 bedroom because I already have 2 active wait lists. Is there a way to modify my wait list to extend the number of days? or do I need to call member services?

Thanks

Sandy

No, you can't modify. All you can do is cancel and start over.

:earsboy: Bill

The only option that can be changed is when the wait list entry expires (31 or 7 days prior to check-in).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter