how do you book a lunch with fastpass?

S.S.Oceanlover

DIS Veteran
i was looking for a lunch the week i am going and saw BOG said fastpass available and clicked on it.

The page it took me to was for attractions and didn't see any restaurants.

How do you book a restaurant with a fast pass? HELP!

TIA

Bill

oh well that didnt work. I put in my reservation # and name but said to make sure it was correct.

Do they have to offer you a reservation with a number to do this?

By the messages that were coming up I got that impression.

How early can you get a fastpass for BOG? We are at 47 days.

Bill

Are you using your 12 digit resort confirmation number that is all numbers and begins with a 4?

oh well that didnt work. I put in my reservation # and name but said to make sure it was correct.

Bill

its only available right now up to the last few days of November. You need your resort reservation #, it's 12 digits starting with a 4. The same number is on your yellow DMR tags or your Magic Bands confirmation number.

Bill

We arrive in 47 days and I've been checking every day for a specific couple of days to see if I can snag a FP+ for BOG...

So far, no luck. I can get in, but it tells me no FP+ are available for my selected day....our schedule is all set already, so if I can't get it for either of my two choices, we'll just have to wait in line I guess. :)

its only available right now up to the last few days of November. You need your resort reservation #, it's 12 digits starting with a 4. The same number is on your yellow DMR tags or your Magic Bands confirmation number.

I was looking for December 2, or 3 so i guess they are not available yet.

Sorry for my ignorance but I have no idea what a DMR tag is.

Bill

I'm arriving on Nov 1st and managed to get a FP+ QS booking for Nov 3rd :yay:

Thanks for posting the link to BOG FP+ :thumbsup2

I have another question.

We are a party of 4 with 2 different reservations.

They are both linked but when trying to do the fast pass for BOG it will only let us do a reservation for 1 reservation at a time.

Is there a way to get a reservation for 4 or do we just have to do 2 separate fastpass reservations?

Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter