• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do we get to Topolino's

eeyore81

DIS Veteran
We have breakfast at 7:30am. We are staying at the Yacht Club. When I made the reservation, I did not even think it would be too early to use the skyliner. Any suggestions? There are 8 of us.

I'm researching the same. It looks like we may or may not be able to tell the Skyliner staff that we have a reservation and get sent through. I haven't found anything definitive. Also had not thought this through

Skyliner hours are super spotty depending on Epcot hours. I tried to take it in the reverse direction from Riviera to get to breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, but the IG station isn't always open early enough to get you to early breakfast (or to rope drop Studios).

We also had to take a Uber for our 7:30am breakfast last year. We were at Pop.

I took the Skyliner over for breakfast reservations. You show the CMs the screen from the app with the dining reservation and they will let you on.

I took the Skyliner over for breakfast reservations. You show the CMs the screen from the app with the dining reservation and they will let you on.
How early was your reservation? There was no one working for our 7:30 am reservations. But that was last year.

How early was your reservation? There was no one working for our 7:30 am reservations. But that was last year.

Just looked it up, it was 9:15 (wow, had no idea I set that so late, but does explain why I felt no shame in having an Old Fashioned with breakfast).

Yeah, ignore me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter