how do these ADRs sound??

peachydreamyxx

Mouseketeer
theres myself, dh, and our son who will have just turned one.

Sept 15- arrival day no adr
Sept 16- dinner at CRT 5:15
Sept 17- Breakfast at Tusker House 8:30
Coral Reef 5:35
Sept 18- Lunch at Sci Fi 11:40
Dinner at Ohanas 6:10
Sept 19- Chef Mickeys 5:30
Sept 20- Mama Melroses 5:35
Sept 21- Le Cellier 2:20 PM MNSSHP
Sept 22- Ohanas Breakfast 8:30
Sept 23- home =(

Now what I would really like to do is grab a dinner at Le Cellier for Sept 19, and then have Chef Mickeys for lunch on the day of MNSSHP.. but I know my chances of grabbing that dinner are slim to none. My question is on the days where I have a lunch and dinner, or breakfast and dinner do you think that times are ok? Im trying to factor in enough time to go back to the room and relax/nap since my son will be so young. Also, would you suggest dropping the breakfast at Ohanas since we will be doing a character breakfast already, and will be doing Chef Mickeys as well? I'm not sure how he will take the characters so I dont know if I should keep the reservation and cancel if the characters dont go over well, or cancel it now and do something else that day? Any input is appreciated!

I think those sound good. There are a few we won't do anymore, but that is just personal preference. I'd keep O'hana, I think that is one of the better character breakfasts out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter