How Do The Crowds Look?

I have heard this week is very slow. The wait times seemed very low today. Really drops off big time after Labor Day it seems.

We get there Saturday. With the amount of us showing up this weekend I'm not so sure about the low crowds anymore!

I'm here right now & I'm not feeling these really low crowds everyone else is. I was at Epcot Sunday, HS Monday & MK Tuesday. We did RD all 3 days & that was fine & got on everything we wanted fine - but, none of the big rides were under 30 mins after that 11 time frame (frozen & dwarfs were way longer of course) And, it just feels busy to me. We r going to universal tomorrow & I'm worried abt those crowds since we won't have FPs there. All the character lines are pretty long too. Maybe I'm doing something wrong o_O maybe I'm just used to the old September crowds - I haven't been in 4 yrs! Still having a great time tho!!

We are landing in Orlando in a few hours and will be there til the 16th. I have seen the crowd level forecast but was just wondering how the crowds have been since Labor Day.
This is our first Disney trip so I can't compare but I can tell you we have had literally no wait for many attractions. Example, we have met the princesses at fairytale hall in less than ten minutes. We met tinker bell with literally no one in line in front of us. Winnie the Pooh was a three minute wait. Space mountain with a fast pass at 11 am was a 15 minute wait.

According to LINES, wait times are pretty low for headliners even at 10:15am! We arrive Saturday so this is encouraging.

34 minute wait for 7dwarfs...15 minutes for Space...30 minutes Frozen....20 minutes Soarin...20 min Test track...20 minutes Toy Story

Food and Wine Festival begins next week so enjoy the low crowd levels while they last!

We'll be arriving Saturday also. So excited. I'm trying to set my mindset that if it's crowded, to let it go & enjoy. But still hoping for low crowds like everyone else. It is showing 60% chance of rain all next week there. But the rain doesn't bother me. We're from LA, rain doesn't stop us. :)

We also arrive next Wednesday, and are hoping for low crowds with the exception of EP F&W. I have a group of 9 with mainly first timers, so it would be so awesome to walk on most things!

This morning at MK was awesome! Walk on for HM at 1030am, Pirates 5 min right after that. Mine Train only 30 min at 11am. Pooh and Tea Cups walk on during the first hour. MK in general has lots of open space to walk around for sure.

Here now. Spent a couple hours at Hollywood Studios this morning. Arrived around 10, already past our fastpass for Little Mermaid so went right to TSM. Posted standby was 20 min but practically no line at all as far as I could tell, but we used fast pass so not sure of actual wait time. Walked to ToT, another 20 min standby. Used last fastpass, then while waiting to load went on MDE and got a fast pass for RnR for 30 minutes later. I would have stayed to take advantage of the short wait times and potential for almost immediate extra fp, but dh and dd not interested.

As for next week, I don't expect it to be as slow. We were here last year from 10th to the 17th, and it was much more crowded. Came earlier this time because our AP expires Saturday. But even so, much better than when we were here in April. Weather was gorgeous, but boy was it packed!

Hope you all have a great trip!

Agree totally with all the available space. So nice to walk around without tripping over people, especially those that like to make a dead stop right in the middle of Main Street!

We are here now and the crowds are great! We've noticed a huge difference compared to past trips. We were at Epcot yesterday and Magic Kingdom today. We are having a magical time without getting run over by the masses.

Agree totally with all the available space. So nice to walk around without tripping over people, especially those that like to make a dead stop right in the middle of Main Street!

So nice! We were there the last week of Aug and it seemed busy, lots and lots of people walking around. Felt very crowded. Most ride lines were okay, under 45 mins, but the biggies always had huge waits (7dmt, tt, frozen etc.) I missed the breathing room to move around.

Last year was busier than normal but I was just @ the MK and it was not crowded at all for Disney these days. That said it is a party night tonight so if you are not going to the party you must leave by 7. This is when I enjoy Disney the most. But without a doubt. It will be crazy when the F&W starts on the 14th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter