How do pre-pay things like CRT work with the Dining Plan?

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
Deluxe Dining in this case, but regardless...

If you have a dining plan that includes TS, how does it work with the things like CRT that require pre-payment? Do you pay upfront and then when your credits are "charged" it gets refunded?

Trying to figure this whole thing out.

Thanks!

If you already have the Dinning Plan on your reservation then you don't get charged unless you no show. However if you don't have DDP yet (or the website isn't recognizing that you have DDP) then you get charged at time of booking and get a refund when you check in for your reservation.

If you already have the Dinning Plan on your reservation then you don't get charged unless you no show. However if you don't have DDP yet (or the website isn't recognizing that you have DDP) then you get charged at time of booking and get a refund when you check in for your reservation.

Thank you! MDE is definitely showing that I have DxDP. :)

Thank you! MDE is definitely showing that I have DxDP. :)

I would still plan to have it charge and if it doesn't great but if it does you are prepared. Sometimes the pre-pay booking doesn't like to play nice which of course when does technology ever work how we would like.

I would still plan to have it charge and if it doesn't great but if it does you are prepared. Sometimes the pre-pay booking doesn't like to play nice which of course when does technology ever work how we would like.

Gotcha. Or I'll just have an alternative that doesn't require pre-payment. :) Advantage of going solo is I can pick and choose - and TBH nothing pre-pay is on my "must do or trip is ruined" list. (Not that I have one of those. :) )

I'm planning to book Hoop de Do for our fall trip using the Deluxe Dining Plan. If it does charge me, can I call and have the charges removed? I really don't want to have that money tied up on my credit card for 6 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter