How do I pay off my vacation with Disney Gift Cards

So I was planning on paying off my Disney vacation with disney gift cards. How do I do that?
If you made the reservation yourself, you can call the Disney reservations line and give the CM your GC #s.

If you used a TA, ask them how they would prefer to handle it.

How far away is your trip? I set up a DVA (Disney Vacation Account) and would regularly add my GCs to it and then when it was time to pay it off I called and made the payment. For every $1000 you spend out of the account you get a $20 Disney GC. The account does have to be open 120 days though to get the reward so depending on when your trip is it might be too late for this trip. But it's super convenient to use.

I agree with @5kidsmommy -- if 120 out a DVA would be a good way to earn that extra money back -- and knowing how expensive a disney trip is i am sure it is over $1K. If it doesn't work now then you might want to use it for future trips. It costs nothing to open and is an easy way to save for a Disney trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter