• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I know if I'm registered for "My Disney Experience?"

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
I called Disney World.com today and made a payment. I did it with a live person (wow, can you believe I got a hold of a LIVE person??? :rotfl2:) since for some reason the automated service wouldn't except my debit card. While taking my information, the man on the phone asked if I already registered for "My Disney Experience." I told him I assumed I already did since I booked through WDW website. So after I hung up I went online and clicked under MDE and it showed my itinerary, reservations, etc..So I assume I'm already signed up for it? I know, dumb question. This is just my first time ever booking through Disney World since this will be my first trip there. Though I've booked most of my DisneyLAND trips directly too, and I think it's pretty much the same website wise.

yes, if you can see your reservations thats your "My Disney Experience" page. You can book your dining & fp through that too. =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter