**how Do I Keep My Ticker?**

jtnsami

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me how to permanently put my ticker in my signature so I don't have to go through all the steps everytime? :confused3 I'm clueless!

If anyone could tell me as well I would be soooo grateful. I want a ticket but cannot be bothered to do all the steps everytime I post just to have one. :wizard:

I haven't tried this, but I'm assuming it's in the signature. Go to the upper left corner of your screen, underneath the disboards logo, underneath the forum names, and in the dark blue bar is the "User CP." Click on it and from there, go to Edit Signature. Enter in the ticker and hit save. You should be good to go.

You must not be clicking on the save signature after you add it to your user cp.

Here are the steps I used:

1. After you create your ticker, they ask you how you want to save it and offer several choices. You need to highlight and copy the one that says Bb code.

2. Then get back on here and go to the top bar that says user cp, FAQ, members list, calendar, etc. across the top and select USER CP.

3. Then select edit signature. This takes you to a screen where you can now paste your Bb code (that you copied from the ticker factory).

4.Then select preview signature and see that it is there.

5.Then select save signature.

:thumbsup2 Thanks for your help! I finally got it! :thumbsup2 This makes it alot easier than having 3 or 4 windows open at a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter