• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I get my confirmation number...?

Helen Gregson

Earning My Ears
if I booked thru a convention?

We are staying at POR in February. We booked the room thru a convention my husband is attending. How do I get the confirmation number? Anyone have experience with this?

(Planning on contacting the convention help line during business hours - they are closed now.)

The wholesaler or company you got the special rate from should have, or should be able to get you a conf. number. If anything, just call Disney directly and they should be able to take care of it for you. Either way, once you get the conf. number you can link it on MyDisneyExperience to make FastPass+, MagicBand selections, etc. Hope this helps!

We booked a room with credit card reward points. I waited a few days or a week and then called Disney’s resort reservation number, and they gave me the Disney confirmation number for me to link to MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter