How crowded will next week be?

jodim

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure where to put this but this is the board I spend the most time on so...

We are wanting to take a very quick trip next week (Nov 5th - 8th), how crowded will it be?????
We will mostly be doing MK, AK & HS, we might do half a day at Epcot but I doubt it since we are just taking our 5yo and 8yo with us.

My niece lives a few hours from there and we are going to visit them on base over the weekend and thought we would surprise our boys with a quickie trip beforehand.

It’s Jersey Week. It will be crowded.
LOL. Other WDW sites acknowledge Jersey week does generate a slight bump in attendance, but it still is listed as a light to moderate attendance week.

We were there last year during jersey week. It was also a marathon, food and wine and holiday parties.

It was packed :)

I'm seeing predictions of moderate crowds on some of the sites that post these -- like 5 or 6 out of 10 for the most part with Epcot being a little more crowded than that due to food and wine. I'd go for it.

We are going next week too but the 7th-12th. The main reasons are to hit the three with Christmas decorations and two more pops into F&W for coasters. We’re staying with family 45 mins away. Hope it isn’t too bad.

Thanks everyone. We normally go over Memorial Day so we are used to some crowds. Hopefully it won’t be too crazy, especially since I have 0 FP or dining reservations made :’(

Crowd calendars are useless. There are only two crowd levels - crowded and more crowded. Expect the worst. If it's not as bad as you thought it would be, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Heck, you will be in WDW. You'll have fun no matter what the crowds are like. Enjoy!

Crowd calendars are useless. There are only two crowd levels - crowded and more crowded. Expect the worst. If it's not as bad as you thought it would be, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Heck, you will be in WDW. You'll have fun no matter what the crowds are like. Enjoy!
That’s my thought on it. Unfortunately we’ve had a bad experience the last two times and my husband hates it now. I was hoping it wouldn’t be more crowded that Memorial Day time so he can maybe have a better experience this time and learn to love WDW the way I do. (And then we can go often again lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter