• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Crowded Are the Parks on Labor Day

Mousemom

DIS Veteran
We will be in WDW over labor day for the first time. How crowded are the parks. We are hoping that since most families will be getting back in to the school year with their kids and it won't be so bad. Any ideas?

Mousemom said:
We will be in WDW over labor day for the first time. How crowded are the parks. We are hoping that since most families will be getting back in to the school year with their kids and it won't be so bad. Any ideas?

Labor Day weekend is the least crowded of the holiday weekends. Will also be there for it.

It's great that time of year! We're going for the 3rd time over Labor Day Weekend. The crowds are great. I will say it does get a little crowded Sunday night at MK but after that the crowds thin out.

Sent from my GalaxyS II using DISBoards

Everything that the PPs have already mentioned is the same thing that has been explained to me when I asked that same question :goodvibes. We too will be there for Labor Day Weekend for the first time, normally we arrive the Thursday afterwards and I wasn't sure what to expect. We leave the Tuesday before the weekend and I am expecting there to be some crowds, but after the weekend (we leave the following Sunday), I believe it will be how we are used to it....very low crowds :goodvibes.

According to Touring Plans it won't be too crowded! We'll be there! Landing at MCO Friday morning and fly out Monday evening...I can't wait! :cool1:

We are arriving on Wednesday before Labor Day, and I was wondering the same thing. Is it as crowded as before Easter? We usually go in April, also how much hotter is it going to be than the end of April.

Its not crowded at all, the Tuesday and Wednesday afterward are even less crowded. You will have a blast!

We are arriving on Wednesday before Labor Day, and I was wondering the same thing. Is it as crowded as before Easter? We usually go in April, also how much hotter is it going to be than the end of April.

Easter is crazy crowded, it shouldn't be any thing like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter