How cold has it been on your cruise for......

We have had sail away days in January and October. Both were warm! I think it's cold for the whole US this week. It was only in the 60's in Miami the other day. We were at WDW the first week of December and it was cool.

We have had 40 degree weather once at sailaway....we jumped around a lot to keep warm...this was a few years ago. As long as it is not raining, I believe they will still hold it outside.

MJ

One year in early Feb. it was about 50, cloudy and very windy so it felt much colder. Hot chocolate was our friend at sail away.

FL is very cold right now, it's around 48 at WDW right now and my brother says it's really cold.

One year in early Feb. it was about 50, cloudy and very windy so it felt much colder. Hot chocolate was our friend at sail away.

FL is very cold right now, it's around 48 at WDW right now and my brother says it's really cold.

48 degrees sounds warm right now

You drink a bon voyage, you dance around a lot...warm you right up!! :dance3:

We leave in a few weeks too! I am SINCERELY hoping it warms up, but am planning on bringing stuff I can layer just in case. And bringing a jacket...

We have sailed several times in the winter months and the weather varies..just pack a bag of 'in case of' clothes...Don't forget that being out on the ocean definetly feels colder, especially at night.

We are 52 days and counting for our next cruise...:banana:

no offense tothose of you sailing soon, but I hope the cold weather gets done and over with now before Februar! My California blood can't take temps below 60- I'm bundled in jeans and sweatshirt then!!

We just got of the Magic yesterday. On sail away day, it was cool and overcast- we had hoodies but took them off. Once all the people are on deck, it doesn't feel cold. We were very lucky with the weather. When we were checking weather.com ahead of time, almost everyday was supposed to be cool/cloudy/showers off and on. But we had gorgeous weather until the last night- very cold and windy. I felt sorry for the people getting on when we were getting off. It felt very chilly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter