• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How can you not love Teresa Echols??

I have only been listening to DIS podcasts since the summer & really enjoy the whole team. I look forward to seeing new ones in my You Tube feed each week. I have been going back and watching the podcasts from earlier this year really enjoy them all - fun group of people & you can tell how hard they work to keep us informed on the podcast, with adding videos & on the website. If you have not listened to the "about" podcast - check it out http://www.disunplugged.com/about/
under "first time listener". Would love to hear an updated version about group esp since Dustin, Shaun & Craig have been added. Hoping to visit the DIS welcome center before our cruise in Dec. :)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I hope to see you more here on the boards. :)

I have only been listening to DIS podcasts since the summer & really enjoy the whole team. I look forward to seeing new ones in my You Tube feed each week. I have been going back and watching the podcasts from earlier this year really enjoy them all - fun group of people & you can tell how hard they work to keep us informed on the podcast, with adding videos & on the website. If you have not listened to the "about" podcast - check it out http://www.disunplugged.com/about/
under "first time listener". Would love to hear an updated version about group esp since Dustin, Shaun & Craig have been added. Hoping to visit the DIS welcome center before our cruise in Dec. :)

Thanks for sharing this link. Although, for the life of me I can't figure out how you found it to begin with. I personally find the disboards a bit overwhelming to navigate. I think you have a great idea to have an updated "getting to know the podcast team". Especially since they now are doing video. I think they may not realize how many newer listeners they have.

I agree I enjoy everyone on the pod cast. Have met them all a few times, but T is my fav. I relate to her as a woman and a mom (of my 15 kids as her & Kathy have said.lol) and of course a cat lover (follow Klaus and Roxie on fb). Can't wait to see everyone again. :banana:

What's not to love about Theresa? Funny and sweet AND she loves Halloween Horror Nights...so cool on top of it all! :)

She is an expert at laundry and vacuuming too! Multitalented

I am a HUGE Teresa Echols fan. She adds so much flavour to the show. Wish she and Kathy was doing more of their segments (they're the best)-- Kathy & Teresa reminds me of Laverne & Shirley. Hoping to meet Teresa one day. I hear she's really nice.

Love Theresa as well. When my son & I went to the Harry Potter party in 2011, I left my small video camera at the live podcast. Loved that the Dis fans are so honest, they gave my camera to Theresa and she actually brought it to my hotel. Still cannot thank her enough :thumbsup2

I love all the team, but I have to admit Teresa is my favorite! She always gets the joke, and seems so sweet and innocent, and then may say something that's just a bit salacious, and it cracks me up. She seems like she would be a loyal friend that is always up for a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter