How big can child be for Murphy bed at cbr?

PoshMom

Mouseketeer
She's an average size and height for an 8 yr old. We've stayed here before. But it has been almost 3 yrs. It will be fine, right?

35 inches wide by 65 inches long I believe, if they are the same as the port orleans murphy beds.

My DD-19 who is almost 5'9" just slept on the one at Poly DVC studio. And her friend also 19, almost 5'8", slept on the one at Beach Club DVC studio. They were fine.

Murphey bed at BWV studio is 33X72 (I found online...assume PBV and BCV studios have same size murphy)
Typical twin bed is 39X74
seems they are larger than at CBR

Last edited:
dansdad...just realized and noted in my post. can you please delete your quote of my post I edited it because I may not be able to share from that site. thanks

She's an average size and height for an 8 yr old. We've stayed here before. But it has been almost 3 yrs. It will be fine, right?
Yes, she'll be fine. DGD slept in one last summer at 9 and she's larger than the avg 9 yo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter