• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How are gasoline prices in your neck of the woods.

The lowest price around here is $2.75 at Costco. Prices go upwards to $2.99. Glad to see it going down though. Hopefully it continues to decrease until our upcoming trip.

Paid $3.13 about 20 minutes ago, at a gas station right on the freeway.

I was driving today about 10 miles south of where I live. I saw gas for $3.06. I thought I read the sign wrong and it was milk...lol. I just filled up 2 days ago so I didn't need any. I can't remember the last time it was under $3. Many years ago. I wonder if we'll get to under $3 soon???

I'm in Western NY and we are still hovering around $3.55. I don't think we'll see it get below $3.00 ever again.

Cumberland Farms $3.11 for non smart pay members $3.01 for members......$3.09 at the BP and $3.11 at the other. Located in NH.

$3.03 in Northern CA this morning. :cool1: Regular price was $3.13, but I had a $.10/gallon grocery credit. Cash and credit are the same price at this station, which is attached to a grocery store chain and is significantly cheaper than other stations in the area. California has the highest gas taxes in the nation, so we'll never be as low as many other areas, but this is pretty darn good!!

I filled up yesterday for $2.66 a gallon in Albuquerque.

Paid $2.61 yesterday at Sams for regular. We're hoping for good prices on our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter