How About Some Introductions?

Hello All!!

I'm Brenna, im 23 and go to school at California State University, Fresno and my major is Recreation and Leisure with a empthasis on commerical.

Hey yall, I'm Adam. I'm 22 and will be working Attractions for Fall 2012! :cool1:

I'm an architecture student at Ball State University in good ol' Muncie, Indiana (DCP offers architecture courses, right? :rolleyes1). Hoping to intern/work at Imagineering at some point when all is said and done. The nature of my architecture program doesn't accommodate semester-long interruptions very well, so I had to wait a little bit for my DCP term.

In my own time, I play electric violin in a cover band (mostly for parties), acoustic violin in a campus orchestra (generally not for parties), watching movies, and chatting about Disney. ;) We go to to WDW every year for New Years, and sometimes again over the summer, so I can't wait to work there!

hiiii :p I'm Emily. I'm 19 and I'm from Texas.
I'm doing QSFB for Fall 2012!
I'm really crazy about Disney, and I'm looking for friends to hang out with while I'm there, and especially roomates. Nice to meet you all :hippie:

Hey everyone!! My name is Lily and I am 21.
I am a psychology major at Baylor University in Texas and will hopefully get into the animal behavioralist role in animal kingdom in the next few years.
I will be working Attractions in Fall 2012! Really excited to meet everyone!!

Hello!! :wave2:

My name is Dayna and I am 20 years old. I'm from Canada and I'm enrolled in Travel Agency Operations through Humber College. It's an online course, and the flexibility that it provides me allows me to go to Disney often.

I've already done the CRP from July 2010 to July 2011 ... and as much as I'd LOVE to do the CP, it's not an option for me. :sad2: But, I am planning on doing the CRP again at a later date.

Hey, I'm Savana. pirate:

I'm from Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Roll Tide!

I'm 20 years old. I'm a sophomore majoring in Criminal Justice at the University of Alabama.

I'm mostly a Disney Cruise Line fan. The parks are great, but cruises are amazing and have nearly endless possibilities...and no waiting in lines for rides. :rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

Nice to meet you guys!

Welcome Dayna, Savana, and everyone else to the wonderful forums! Glad to have you all.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, we don't bite.

Have a Magical Day! :smickey:

Hey everyone! I'm Melissa :)

I'm 25 and finally graduating college in Jan 2013!!! woohoo!! My major is Industrial Technology with a concentration in Technical Theatre. <3

I did the CP Mar.-Aug. 2009, and I'm looking to go back as a PI or even to do another CP. I have finally figured out that this is what I want to do for my career, and I will get there somehow!

Hey everyone! I'm Melissa :)

I'm 25 and finally graduating college in Jan 2013!!! woohoo!! My major is Industrial Technology with a concentration in Technical Theatre. <3

I did the CP Mar.-Aug. 2009, and I'm looking to go back as a PI or even to do another CP. I have realized I belong in Disney! ...And I will do whatever it takes to get back :)

Feel free to chat, I love making new friends!!!

Hello Other Disney Fans!

My name is Tori and I am a huge fan of Disney--seriously.

I am a over full-time college student at my local community college and plan on going to a large university afterward to get my Bachelor's in Travel and Recreation Management.

And did I mention I was accepted into the 2012 Fall Advantage in Walt Disney World for the DCP? :cool1: I cannot wait to start working there!

Have a Magical Day, everyone!

Hi everyone!

I'm Brandon, I spent most of my middleschool summers here on the teen boards when I wasn't actually at WDW anyway! I just moved to illinois last summer, and will be graduating highschool in May! I'm really hoping to go down for the cp this winter!

Hopefully I'll learn a lot about the CP here and maybe meet some people heading down for the same time! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi everybody! :wave2:
I'm Katie and I'm hoping to apply for the college program for Spring '13! I've been wanting to try for years but now I have finally decided to go for it. I'm planning to major in apparel merchandising. Hope to see you all around the board and I look forward to talking to you!! =D

Hey guys! My name is Casey. I'm 19, and i'm a Nursing major at my local community college. I'm planning on applying for the CP in Spring '13! :yay: I'm super excited, and am praying that I get in... if not, I will try for Fall of course. Whoever is applying as well, good luck and hopefully I get to meet you there!:goodvibes

Hi everybody! :wave2:
I'm Katie and I'm hoping to apply for the college program for Spring '13! I've been wanting to try for years but now I have finally decided to go for it. I'm planning to major in apparel merchandising. Hope to see you all around the board and I look forward to talking to you!! =D

Hi Katie! Have you joined the Facebook group yet?

Hi, everyone! I'm Abby! I'm 18 years old and a sophomore in English education and speech communication at Iowa State University. I'm a huge fan of WDW and hope to do the college program (character performer/character attendant/ride attendant hopefully) in spring 2014!
Nice to meet everyone! Feel free to chat!

Hi everyone!

My name is Madison and I'm from Alabama (Roll Tide!). I'm approaching my senior year in college. I'm pursuing dual degrees in international relations and journalism.

Like many of you, I am a total Disney nerd and I wouldn't have it any other way. I've been to WDW more times than I can count and hope to make my first trip to DL this year.

I've applied for the CP several times in the past, but between family and school conflicts, I was unable to participate. So if you have any questions about the application process, I can certainly answer them.

I can't wait to get to know all of you applying for the Spring seasons!

Feel free to add me on facebook ... facebook(dot)com(slash)madisonmurphy

Hi everyone!

I'm Shannon and I'm 21 years old and going into my 3rd year of college :)

I looooooove Disney to death and I go several times a year with my friends and every February my two best friends and I go for 3 days to celebrate our friendship anniversary!

Hope to get to know some of you guys! :)

Huh, somehow I missed this thread! Anyway I'm Breanna/Bre, twenty years old, and going into my junior year in the elementary education program at my university.

I'd really love to do the DCP, but we'll end up seeing if I can squeeze it in.

Hey guys my names Andrew im 19 from new jersey. I'm currently attending rider university studying communications and multimedia web design. I like kicking back relaxing on the beach playing football and baseball and love working on cars. It's nice to meet and interact with fellow Disney Fans my age!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter