• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How about pictures of alcoholic drinks?

DH gave this a try from Boathouse. We had drinks inside tonight. No beer on tap.
IMG_20150504_133157.jpg

Then we moved on to Splitsville
IMG_20150504_144537.jpg IMG_20150504_152047.jpg
Bahama Mama and Margarita.

Headed over to Boardwalk and went to Big River Grill.
I had a pineapple mojito.
IMG_20150504_214712.jpg
Went to Animal Kingdom Lodge
I had a white wine sangria and DH tried a new beer.
IMG_20150505_172815.jpg IMG_20150505_172826.jpg

Next stop was Polynesian. Tried to get into the new Trader Sams. No luck. So upstairs to the bar.
Had my first Lapu Lapu. Yummy.
IMG_20150506_182822.jpg
Next stop California Grill. Had a hard cider.
IMG_20150506_195435.jpg
Last stop on our last night. Raglan Road. Had a beer that the bartender suggested. Not bad.
IMG_20150506_220717.jpg
That's all until August.

Welsh Dragon from Rose and Crown from our trip in March. It was delicious!

Don't know why my picture came out like this, I think I did something wrong. Sorry if I did.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 23
Alcoholic Ice Pop in France at The Flower & Garden Festival!

Alcoholic PUSHPOP.JPG

Italian Manhattan at Trattoria Al Forno on The Boardwalk!

Italian Manhattan.JPG

Kona Longboard Island Lager and Spiked POG Punch at The King Kamehameha Club at The Poly!

Kona Longboard and Spiked POG.JPG

Maple Bacon Stout and "Piggylicious" Cupcake from The Smokehouse in America at The Flower & Garden Festival!

Maple Bacon Stout and Piggylicious Cupcake.JPG

Avocado and Pomegranate Margaritas from La Cava Del Tequila!

Margs La Cava.png

Will Post more later! Have to run to work! Happy Saturday ya'LL :)

Alcoholic Ice Pop in France at The Flower & Garden Festival!

View attachment 96922

Italian Manhattan at Trattoria Al Forno on The Boardwalk!

View attachment 96923

Kona Longboard Island Lager and Spiked POG Punch at The King Kamehameha Club at The Poly!

View attachment 96924

Maple Bacon Stout and "Piggylicious" Cupcake from The Smokehouse in America at The Flower & Garden Festival!

View attachment 96925

Avocado and Pomegranate Margaritas from La Cava Del Tequila!

View attachment 96926

Will Post more later! Have to run to work! Happy Saturday ya'LL :)

Ugh, I'm going to have to abandon our usual San Angel ADR and try and squeeze in La Cava.

Ugh, I'm going to have to abandon our usual San Angel ADR and try and squeeze in La Cava.

You will NOT regret this! La Cava is one of our favorite places on property! Although, you COULD do both. If you really wanna keep your San Angel Reservation, head into La Cava for a drink before, or after! :)

You will NOT regret this! La Cava is one of our favorite places on property! Although, you COULD do both. If you really wanna keep your San Angel Reservation, head into La Cava for a drink before, or after! :)

Ah! I was actually thinking of the other Mexican restaurant for some reason. La Cava del Tequila is just the tequila bar that makes margaritas and has some tables, inside the pyramid?! That's where we get our Avocado Margarita's to go.

Ah! I was actually thinking of the other Mexican restaurant for some reason. La Cava del Tequila is just the tequila bar that makes margaritas and has some tables, inside the pyramid?! That's where we get our Avocado Margarita's to go.

Oh you're talking about La Hacienda De San Angel! That's our favorite. We always go there now. We used to do San Angel Inn religiously before we started going there too :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter