• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

House of Blues

minster22

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
We are hoping to have lunch at the House of Blues ( :cool1: ) on our arrival day at SSR. Anyone know if they still serve lunch? Deb Wills site just has one menu listed, do they serve the same menu for lunch and dinner? Dh and I had dinner there last trip and it was a great meal. Would love to sit outside on the patio and take in the fabulous view of SSR to fully immerse ourselves!! ::MinnieMo

Sorry, can't answer those questions but here is a tip. Several items that are very good are not listed on the menu. Mt wife had some kind of pasta dish that came with chicken. She made a comment that it looked good but did not care for the chicken. Our waiter said they could make it with shrimp instead. It was great as was the service and my selection...smjj

Hi,

Been to the House of Blues for both dinner and Lunch had a good meal both times. Different menus I belive. Enjoy!

Allison

tinkgrl said:
Hi,

Been to the House of Blues for both dinner and Lunch had a good meal both times. Different menus I belive. Enjoy!

Allison
I second that reply. They were open for lunch last month when we were there. Food's good too! You might want to check and see who's coming in concert while you're there. They've got a great venue next door. We lucked out and a couple years ago, saw Fiona Apple. Incredible show! Have fun!

Is great if you have time during your visit,like the the Shrimp Po-Boy,The Elwood,VooDoo Shrimp are great.We eat at least once at HOB on each visit. :goodvibes :flower: :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter