• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? Hotel Royal Plaza & Coffee

SHOBRO856

Earning My Ears
We're contemplating staying at the Hotel Royal Plaza for our upcoming August Trip and I was wondering if anyone could tell me is there a quickserve place within the resort where you can get a cup of coffee to go or a quick bite to go. My DH is a real stickler about his cup of coffee in the morning and bringing it back to his room or just to sit and enjoy it in the lobby. If a hotel has these things that defines how well his vacation will be :rolleyes: . So any input from those who have stayed here before would be great. Also if anyone could give me input on staying here with young children i.e. 3-8 yrs of age that would be great as well.

We stayed there on 12/20/07. They do have a restaurant to get coffee to go and they also have a coffee maker in the room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter