• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hotel night before WDW rec'ds

tkbbmom

Mouseketeer
We're trying to decide on a less expensive hotel for the night before WDW. We didn't want to pay WDW prices when we won't get there until probably 8 at night. We've stayed at Marriott Village Spring Hill Suites before but were wondering if we could find a decent, clean, non-smoking, safe hotel w/ b-fast offered for less than the $105/night.

Any recommendations?

We have done Caribe Royale and the airport hyatt..both reasonable but no breakfast on the packages we had.

Baymont Inn and Suites is safe, clean, has breakfast or McD is 500 feet from the hotel and a Burger King that is about 700 feet from the hotel - both of which you could walk to, and its 8 minutes from the AKL. Baymont Inn is located on Black Lake Rd.
The rate is usually around $60
There is a Walgreens about a 1/4 mile away and a Super Target 2 miles away.

http://www.baymontinns.com/hotels/f...ta=&rate_code=&adults=1&checkin_date=&rooms=1

How about the DTD Hotel Blvd. hotels? There's usually some kind of deal at the Royal Plaza. Check the Orlando Hotels sub forum.

Agree with the PP that recommended the Buena Vista Suites -- Mousesavers does a pretty good job of updating discounts when they're available!

We stayed at the Caribe Royal for one night when we arrived earlier than anticipated. We liked it. It's so close to WDW. No bfast but we went through ChickFilA drive thru before heading over to MK

Check the other marriott village hotels. I think the Courtyard was starting at $79/night for our dates last time I looked.

If a party of 2, priceline. If more than 2, hotwire. I get better prices for better hotels on priceline when it is just me and hubby (Hilton at DD for 60$ a night is an example) however; I have had great luck with hotwire. Normally get a 4 star for around 80$.

If a party of 2, priceline. If more than 2, hotwire. I get better prices for better hotels on priceline when it is just me and hubby (Hilton at DD for 60$ a night is an example) however; I have had great luck with hotwire. Normally get a 4 star for around 80$.

Yes! I love Hotwire! I need to find one for our first night stay, too. We won't be arriving until after 8:00 pm easily!

Thanks for all the suggestions! We don't go until Nov. so I'm checking places now and will keep checking until closer to our time to go. It's always nice to hear from others where they stay besides Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter