!HOT!!**FULL**BF Day W-mart AD is UP!!!**

Saw it on their website and didn't see anything worth getting up and standing in line for.

I wonder what CD's are $5. That seems like a good deal. Not to many good deals on video games...darn.

Try CompUSA on there own web site for video games. They have tons for each system except Wii but that is because there aren't too many released yet for wii.

Does Walmart adjust prices if you take in your receipt or do I have to return the item and repurchase it? I just paid $58 for the guitar hero I/II combo and it's in the add for $38.

Other than the front page, everything else says it can be purchased online. I have used the ship to store before and it works fine, it's just not fast (took 2 weeks last time). I noticed the laptops are showing available for online purchase too.

CRAZY! The BF ad price for a pink digital camera that dd wanted was on sale for $148. I clicked on it and it was for offered at $98 today. Woo Hoo, I bought early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter