Hot Dog / Hamburger Buns

itisamymc

Mouseketeer
In each park, are there any hot dog (and hamburger) buns anywhere that are real soft? If so, which park, restaurant, cart, or etc.?

A few years ago we got hot dogs at Casey's in MK and the bread was way too hard and thick.

Will they change to soft bread if requested?

We ate at Casey's last summer and the buns seemed fine to us. Not fresh as if they just came out of the oven but not stale. I know what you are saying though and I hate a bun that taste and feels like that.

What type bun was it last Summer?
When we were there it was almost like a thick French bread bun. I guess we are use to the cheap, real soft buns. Maybe the buns changed since we were there.

I think they use the thicker, more substantial buns with the hot dogs that have toppings (chili, cheese, slaw, BBQ, etc) because it would literally fall apart all over the place with a regular soft bun. All the plain dogs (mustard, ketchup, etc) seem to be on normal buns, like the Ballpark kind you buy at the grocery store.

What type bun was it last Summer?
When we were there it was almost like a thick French bread bun. I guess we are use to the cheap, real soft buns. Maybe the buns changed since we were there.
I don't remember to be honest. I load mine with all the toppings except for sauces. It was thicker than your normal store bought buns but it wasn't stale hard or anything like that. I'll look around and see if I took any pics from that lunch. If my wife did then it's gone as she fried her phone at WDW and many of her pics didn't back up to the cloud.

Casey's hotdog bun was soft. Like others said, thicker than a store bought bun, but I wouldn't call it French bread either.

ETA: I said Casey's but totally meant Cosmic Ray's. Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter