Horrible Room Pictures

Delboy

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

Are there any Disney Rooms that were below standard?
Dirty, Small, Not up to scratch.
Have we got any pictures or information about which hotel, Room Number, What was wrong with the room, Did they move you etc?
Might help some people when deciding which Disney Hotel to stay at at which ones to avoid or what areas/room numbers to avoid.

Pictures and Comments welcome.

Never had a horrible room. I suppose if someone wanted they could take some pictures that are not complemenatary and post them

Don't see the purpose. If I every have a problem at Disney I call the person in charge. Seems better to be proactive.

We are talking about Disney right? There should not be any horrible rooms and if there were Disney would fix the room or switch you into a different room to make sure you vacation was Magicial and up to Disney Quality standards. :wizard:

While there are plenty of pictures of nasty experiences at Disney, I am sure Dis would pull them pretty fast as Disney doesn't like bad press.

My worst experience was pullin back the beadsheets to discover a small patch of someone elses blood on the sheet. I'm sure mousekeeping didn't notice they had cut themselves and they were very apolegetic.

We found Poop on the shower curtain at AKL upon checkin. Looked like someone had run out of tp and just used the curtain.
called and the curtain was removed...was told it would be replaced but it never was over the week we were there....just had the liner left.

I have never had a horrible room in Disney. I have found that Port Orleans French Quarter is a very nice place to stay and the price is reasonable. We have stayed there a couple times and love it. It's not to big and not too small. The Disney transportation is also not that bad compared to Port Orleans Riverside or a Value resort.

we had a very very dirty room in po riverside. It took 3 days to sort it (by that time I had bleached the toilet area myself. It was over new year and we were told that no management was around because of he hols and no other rooms were vacant, we arived late on nye no one could help us. We called about 5 times then gave up went to the polly for booked nye diner and went back to still dirty room after new year fireworks, had to sleep on and under our beach towels, tried again to get help on new years day waited for 2hrs no one came. then went to park as did not want to miss whole day. Room still a mess when we arrived back (but nice towel art had been put on the bed!!) Phoned again and then waited 4hrs for manager to arrive the next day on the the 2nd. When he arrived he could not believe the state of the place. We had dirty socks (small boys under the bed, lots of dropped ceral all over and a used baby vest- we have no small kids- And best of all a half drunk bottel of coke. We showed him photos of the toilet area before I cleaned it -includding the dryed in sick (at least thats what i think it was) that was over the bowl. He was very sorry saying that temps work over xmas and new year and that the manager for block had called in sick so the temps had been left unsupervised, not sure if this was true or just an excuse. He arranged for a discount off the bill and for 16 fast passes to make up for the time I had spent trying to getting it sorted. When we returned home I got a letter from management and complimentry tickets for a 3 day vist in the future. So a least they saw the place as an issue themsleves. We are thinking about going back this year, but it's at new year again so I'm not sure about staying on site or not we are booked into the polly for nye dinner again and would liked to have on site that night and may be for a few more to use the magic hrs.

We didn't take a picture of it, but we had an issue w/ poop smeared on our bathroom wall when we checked into All-Star Sports. :eek: It was beyond gross!! I was rather disappointed when I called to have someone clean it and they didn't act like it was all that bad.

Um...poop on a wall is BAD, whether it's your own poop or not. :scared1:

eww WHY so much displaced poop??? :sick: I know that certain people everywhere just won't clean up after themselves, but how do you rent the room to someone else and not notice?? I know it's totally irrational but removing the shower curtain or cleaning the wall would not be enough- once I knew it had been there I wouldnt want to stay in the room anymore.

And maybe slightly OT, but people, there is only one place to dispose of poop! And it's not the shower OR the wall!

One time I was about to use the shower at Fort Wilderness Campground, which are very nice and normally spotless bathrooms. I stepped in and realized someone had pooped in the corner of the shower. Gross!:sick: Some people are just pigs! If you make a mess, clean it up! Mousekeeping was called and cleaned it up prompto. :thumbsup2

We go to Disney several times a year and have never had an issue with the cleanliness of our room.

Another POR filthy room!!! DISGUSTING! Food crumbs under the comforter, hair in the sink, tub and on the bathroom floor....toilet not cleaned....it was obviously just not cleaned - they made the bed, put a mickey head towel on the bed and walked out.

Worst part was the Management did not care - really acted like we inconvenienced them by calling and asking for it to be cleaned.

And this was not during the holidays - was in April.

You know it's amazing, some people check in and ask for an upgrade and get a penthouse, while others get an attitude when asking them to clean the poop off the wall! :scared1:

Who would one call that would be a level above the specific resort? That might be a handy name/number to have handy.

Hello All,

Are there any Disney Rooms that were below standard?
Dirty, Small, Not up to scratch.
Have we got any pictures or information about which hotel, Room Number, What was wrong with the room, Did they move you etc?
Might help some people when deciding which Disney Hotel to stay at at which ones to avoid or what areas/room numbers to avoid.

Pictures and Comments welcome.

I think you have an underlining reason for this.:confused3

We found Poop on the shower curtain at AKL upon checkin. Looked like someone had run out of tp and just used the curtain.
called and the curtain was removed...was told it would be replaced but it never was over the week we were there....just had the liner left.

:scared1:GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared1:

The "worst" thing that ever happened in a room at the CBR was one of those little green lizards got in one of our rooms. Not mine. but it was kinda cute. :rolleyes:

We didn't take a picture of it, but we had an issue w/ poop smeared on our bathroom wall when we checked into All-Star Sports. :eek: It was beyond gross!! I was rather disappointed when I called to have someone clean it and they didn't act like it was all that bad.

Um...poop on a wall is BAD, whether it's your own poop or not. :scared1:

Who could poop on a disney wall?:confused3

lol!!!Or on any wall?!?!?!?!!!!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter