"Horn Off" Between Magic and Wonder

Thank you. Thank you.

There was one posted a few years ago and I was looking for it a few weeks ago. So glad there's another one. I'm saving it this time.

Hi all,

Incase you were interested I have posted a vid from my Haloween cruise on you tube. Unfortunately due to tropical storm Noel we didn't make CC, but the one concilation was seeing the 2 beautiful ships side by side.

I managed to record most of the horns between the 2 ships on my camera.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AljIkEJuEpI

Thank you Simon. Christine and I are sorry that we never got a chance to meet you.
After work, this video hit the spot.

wonderandmagickc8.png

cropped2ship.jpg

Am I the only SAP that gets totally teary-eyed watching and listening to that?? Man, I would have walked down the aisle to that!!! :worship:

kat

Am I the only SAP that gets totally teary-eyed watching and listening to that??

kat

Urm, no...guess what I'm doing right now!! :rolleyes1

My DS7 is obsessed by the ships right now. He is constantly running around making the horn noise, he's going to love the video. Thanks for posting.

I forgot to mention we had a great "horn off" with the other ships in dock on Christmas day at St Maarten as we sailed away. Of course our horn was way better than theirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter