"Horn Off" Between Magic and Wonder

Hi Simon , How are you both getting on
Thanks for sharing , its one of my favourite memories from the cruise
we had a great time :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Jackie, great to hear form you! :thumbsup2 We are both well! How about you guys?
Glad you had a great cruise, getting engaged onboad was pretty special and we have our honeymoon cruise all booked for November!:goodvibes

For everyone else who enjoyed the video, I'm glad I could help raise a smile! :dance3: I would have rather been on CC than Nassau, but you can't help the weather and we certainly didn't let it ruin our cruise!
I'll keep the video up on you tube so feel free to watch away as many times as you like!

Hi Jackie, great to hear form you! :thumbsup2 We are both well! How about you guys?
Glad you had a great cruise, getting engaged onboad was pretty special and we have our honeymoon cruise all booked for November!:goodvibes

For everyone else who enjoyed the video, I'm glad I could help raise a smile! :dance3: I would have rather been on CC than Nassau, but you can't help the weather and we certainly didn't let it ruin our cruise!
I'll keep the video up on you tube so feel free to watch away as many times as you like!
Congratulations on the engagement , you kept that very quite, we were just standing down from you at the time of the video but we are not in it
Good luck with the wedding :wizard: and enjoy the honeymoon on the cruise and hopefully you will make it to CC this time :wizard:
we have booked the double CC trip this time so at lest we have a better chance of making it this time

That was great. Dueling ship horns. Thank you for sharing.

I suppose the guests on that other cruise ship in the video were envious afterwards. They will probably be some of Disney's next cruisers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter