• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoopty-do-revue question

chrismb22

DIS Veteran
Hey, I believe in the past, hoopty was only happening on select nights in the off season. Anyone remember if that was the case in 2013? Trying to pre-plan days for a December trip and wondering when to do that.

Thanks , in advance :-)

It is not Hoopty it is Hoop Dee Doo Review.;)
It has run nearly continuously 3 times a night,for over 20 years. It has never been only select nights in the "off season".
(What is the "Off Season" now at WDW ?)
You can safely plan on its being presented during your trip.
Have Fun

A few days ago I was on wdw's website to see the times for hddr. I noticed it would only allow booking up to a few months from now. I do not remember the exact date. Maybe through June? Anyone know the reason? A glitch in the system, a "refurb," or something else?

A few days ago I was on wdw's website to see the times for hddr. I noticed it would only allow booking up to a few months from now. I do not remember the exact date. Maybe through June? Anyone know the reason? A glitch in the system, a "refurb," or something else?

They book 6 months out. That's why.

They book 6 months out. That's why.

I know HDDR is available 6 months out- that's my point. When I looked a few days ago, the website only showed the next 3 months or so as available to book instead of the next 6. It should have given me the option to look at days into the first of September, but it only had the next 60-90 days highlighted.

I know HDDR is available 6 months out- that's my point. When I looked a few days ago, the website only showed the next 3 months or so as available to book instead of the next 6. It should have given me the option to look at days into the first of September, but it only had the next 60-90 days highlighted.

Same here. I also noticed that it and Spirit were only bookable on select nights not nightly. I couldn't book for my September trip at all yet.

I have reservations for 8/27/14 so it must be a glitch in the system right now. I think the Hoopty Doo is a performance put on by my neighbors with their cars on blocks in the front yard :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter