Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue NOW OPEN!!

PHOTOS, VIDEO, REVIEW: ‘Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue’ Returns to Pioneer Hall with Changes, New Food & Drinks

The “Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue” has returned to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort at Walt Disney World after two years. And of course, we were there for the very first show. You can watch the full hour-long show below, and keep scrolling to read our review of the entire experience.

We've been wondering whether individual audience members would be solicited to participate, as they were before Covid. One of the photos suggests so.

PHOTOS, VIDEO, REVIEW: ‘Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue’ Returns to Pioneer Hall with Changes, New Food & Drinks

The “Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue” has returned to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort at Walt Disney World after two years. And of course, we were there for the very first show. You can watch the full hour-long show below, and keep scrolling to read our review of the entire experience.

I am happy to see so many familiar performers returned from this video and social media posts! They really make the show!!

Anyone have advice for how I include a child under 3? Do I not as I pay on the spot or how does it work? Thanks!
Is the child in your MDE account, you book for say 4, and then select her for the 4th person and you won’t be charged. She needs to be counted same as all other reservations. But with pre pay you have to select the guests so they know child or adult.

Our families favorite place to go, when my kids were small we used to take the boat from Wilderness Lodge or the Contemporary, we would get there super early and just walk around the grounds, So glad its back !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter