Hoop-Dee-Do or Cinderella's Royal Table?

mickeydude

Earning My Ears
We are going to WDW in October and we are not sure if we should go to the Hoop-Dee-Do or Cinderella's Royal Table. We are trying to go on a budget and can really only do one. As we are also going to the Halloween Party as well, so we had to factor that in.

We were at WDW in 2006 and went to the Royal table and my children loved it. They are now 4 and 7 and I wanted to maybe go to the Royal table one more time before they got to old.

What do you all think?

I love the hoop-de-do, but I think a four year old will enjoy the show at the Royal Table more. Hard choice to make!

We were at WDW in 2006 and went to the Royal table and my children loved it. They are now 4 and 7 and I wanted to maybe go to the Royal table one more time before they got to old.

What do you all think?

I agree that I'd do CRT, although it's kind of tough to compare the two, as they are really very different experiences. (If I were solely interested in the food though, I'd probably vote for HDDR)

Also, a minor technicality, but you're never too old for anything in Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter