Honolulu to Vancouver - Accessible stateroom ?

twinz

I agree with getting my WDW fix
My twin sister and I are looking to book the Honolulu to Vancouver voyage on the Wonder (March 2024) when they become available early October. We are travelling with our elderly mother, my daughter (who will be 9 at the time of sailing), my twin sisters 5 year old twins (at time of sailing). We will need two staterooms with one of them being accessible. Is it best to book the accessible room first then get the other room close by? We have a placeholder from our cruise we took at the end of August 2022. What happens if our mom's health declines and we need to cancel her (therefor not requiring the accessible room)? Do these cruises typically sell out?
Thanks

I would say, yes, book the accessible room first since there are a limited number of them. You can cancel without penalty before the pay in full date. (90/120 days?). Hawaii cruise have sold out quickly in the past since they don't often do them...but with the brand new Sydney-Hawaii/Hawaii-Sydney cruises...who knows.

book an accessible with a connecting cabin as soon as they go on sale on the first day .
Accessible cabins have known to sell out in the first hour.
I was actually on DCL and went to the booking desk to get an accessible cabin on the
Wonder for Panama Canal and they were sold out within hours. I booked a 7A.
An accessible never was available after I booked a year in advance.

book an accessible with a connecting cabin as soon as they go on sale on the first day .
Accessible cabins have known to sell out in the first hour.
I was actually on DCL and went to the booking desk to get an accessible cabin on the
Wonder for Panama Canal and they were sold out within hours. I booked a 7A.
An accessible never was available after I booked a year in advance.
I can't seem to find any connecting rooms on the Wonder that will connect to an accessible room. I am wondering if they even have them (other than concierge- which I am not paying that price for lol).

I can't seem to find any connecting rooms on the Wonder that will connect to an accessible room. I am wondering if they even have them (other than concierge- which I am not paying that price for lol).
I don't think the Wonder has any connecting accessible rooms other than concierge. Plan for next door rooms. If you are booking verandah rooms, often the verandah divider can be opened to connect that way.

We’ll be looking for a HA room on that cruise as well. I hope we are both successful!

We’ll be looking for a HA room on that cruise as well. I hope we are both successful!
Definitely jump right away. We've had a TA try twice for HA room for Hawaii and "poof, gone", we're platinum and he starts the second bookings open.

Definitely jump right away. We've had a TA try twice for HA room for Hawaii and "poof, gone", we're platinum and he starts the second bookings open.
Oh no, we just went on our first cruise this past August so we can book on October 5th (I believe). I'm hoping we can get one. My mom needs the walk in shower and space for the scooter.

We are looking for an accessible cabin on the Vancouver to Honolulu route
Oct 2023. We have a placeholder and our TA is ready..we are platinum so she is going to pounce on the first booking day.

Our TA was on the TA website at 7:30AM and as soon as she got in she book us an accessible verandah on deck 6 aft
for the Oct 2023 Vancouver to Honolulu. For 3 days after there were no accessible verandah available to book.
Last night an accessible cabin opened up. Guess the hold put on Mon expired on Thur.
Good luck everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter