Honeymoon Suites?

kandmwedding

Lover of all things Potato Head
Do any of the resorts have honeymoon suites? If so, which and how much do they run? How are they different from regular rooms?

The WL has a honeymoon suite on the 7th floor. It offers concierge service, king bed and jacuzzi tub. I'm staying here in March.

The Boardwalk Inn has lovely Garden suites. More expensive than the lodge. They are 2 floors with private garden entrances. Ours had a balcony which I preferred over the patio. A huge king bed and huge bathroom. The jacuzzi tub was fantastic. You also get concierge service but it's a walk since you need to go back into the building, up the elevator and down a long hallway to get to the lounge.

The other hotels have suites available. Rack rate pricing in available at Disney's own site.

Hi! The WL honeymoon room is actually not a suite - it's a regular room, that has a jacuzzi tub. The tub is nice, as is the private balcony, but only 2 of the 4 rooms face the MK. Our room had a lovely fireworks view, but I wouldn't have wanted to just have a woods view, for the $$ we spent on the room.
We also stayed at the honeymoon room at the GF, and it was AWESOME - $600/night in value season, usually not discounted, but worth every penny. This room was huge, and so beautiful, and there is nothing in the world like being able to hear the orchestra from your room, or sitting in the concierge lounge, watching the castle and sipping wine.
I have heard that people like the garden suites at the Boardwalk, and I know that the AKL and Poly concierge always get rave reviews. They have 1 br suites at all or most of the deluxe resorts, I know.
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter