honeymoon suite at Wilderness Lodge......

kariktn

Earning My Ears
We are thinking about staying at the honeymoon suite at the WL. How is it? Is it worth it? Lot of Info would be great. Is it worth the price of $400????? Thanks.:bounce:

we'll be there in 6 days, so we'll let you know what we think of it.
:bounce:

The room is nice, we're in 7096. King size bed, decent size enclosed balcony. The jacuzzi tub looks awesome! We'll try it out soon. I'll post some pics when we get back.
ckj

my fiance and i are getting married in disney world. we're looking to stay at the wilderness lodge for the first few days. i'm looking for some recommendations as to which room would be the best? honeymoon suite, VP suite, rooms like that. replies are greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Hi! If you have your heart set on the WL, the honeymoon room (it's a regular room with a jacuzzi tub, not a suite) is probably the best option. We stayed there for part of our WDW wedding/honeymoon trip, and it was fine, but the WL is not my favorite resort - too cowboy for me.
Since we were staying there, though, I'm glad that we stayed in the honeymoon room. There are only 4 rooms, and 2 of them face the MK (we had one of those and had an awesome view of the fireworks) and 2 of them face the woods. I probably wouldn't have paid the extra money if I had been stuck in one of the woods-facing ones. The concierge people were nice, but there isn't a real concierge lounge there like there is in other deluxe hotels. You just kind of sit along the walkway, at tables & chairs that are spread out.
The balconies are totally private, which is nice, but the rooms themselves are exactly like the regular rooms, except that they have this really long tub in them, which is also nice.
Since we got married there, it was worth it to us to stay concierge, b/c they shipped my bouquet, crinoline, etc. back home for us, so we didn't have to worry about lugging them around with us.
The fireworks view was great, though, and so was the privacy, and the concierge CM's were always so nice and cheerful.
Let me know if you have any specific questions.
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter