Homewood Suites Nearest Universal Studios

momto4obkids

DIS Veteran
Homewood Suites
We stayed her June 4-6. I used my hilton honors points and got it for 12,000 points a night which i thought was a steal!!

You get breakfast in the morning which was scrambled eggs,with salsa & veggies to top them with. Sausage links,biscuits & gravy, toast,bagels,ceareal,apples,oranges,grapefruit and you could make waffles. yum!!

Then they had the managers reception mon-fri. The night we were there they had shperds pie,some veggies, chips and salsa & peaches. Then they had pepsi,mountain dew,sieera mist,beer and three different wines.

The room was really big. There was a kitchenette with a table. The living room area had a pullout couch , a chair , TV and a desk with chair.

There were french doors seperating the bedroom which had two queen size beds, a TV in a big armoire and the bathroom was in there too.

We didn't want housekeeping so they left us a bag full of clean towels,little shampoos and soap.

We didn't use the pool or spa but they looked nice!

The location is also excellent if you are going to universal.

The only negative was the elevators are slow. So we ended up taking the stairs most of the time,which
we didn't mind.

Amanda

Thanks for the review. We'll be staying there for 2 nights during Thanksgiving. Sounds like a great place!

Thanks for the review. Our flight gets in late the night before Thanksgiving so I booked this for 1 night before going over to HRH. I was looking for a decent place that includes breakfast and I think I might have chosen right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter