Homecoming question.

scrub05

Mouseketeer
Hey guys I just had a question about homecoming. So although it's a month and a half away., I got my dress last night because there was a sale and we had a coupon. So anyways I am going with my boyfriend and he lives about 45 min away so we were going to go to my homecoming and his homecoming. I was just talking to my mom and she said that she thinks I should wear my new dress to my homecoming and my last years dress to his homecoming. I just thought that would be kinda weird since I went to homecoming with a different guy last year in that dress., but she doesn't see the problem. And my dad just also mentioned how that would be weird looking back in pictures. I think I should just wear my new dress to both homecomings.
Sorry if this was all over the place but what's your guys opinion on this.?

i vote since you have the new dress wear it to both. i have several dresses and i usually stick with one for a longer period of time to go to events in. theres absolutely nothing wrong with wearing the same one again. plus i agree about the confusing pictures part

Personally, I'd just wear the same dress to both homecomings. But either one would work out fine. The main thing to remember is you're the one who will be looking back at the pictures and remembering those nights, so do whichever you think is better

i vote since you have the new dress wear it to both. i have several dresses and i usually stick with one for a longer period of time to go to events in. theres absolutely nothing wrong with wearing the same one again. plus i agree about the confusing pictures part

That's what I thought. I don't know I guess I'll ask the guy what he feels about it too but I don't know., Maybe it's just me. Hah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter