Homecoming Kids Meal

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
I have a reservation in early Nov for Homecoming. It’s our first time there. I was wondering if anyone has had the kids chicken tender meal and how it was. Sometimes the kids meals are lacking at restaurants. I know my daughter will get this meal but I was thinking I may get it as well as I’m not a huge eater.

Sorry we can't remark specifically on the chicken, but my teenager had the cheeseburger meal and fish sticks meal on 2 visits this year and enjoyed both (she liked the fish better). There is a good amount of food and it comes with 2 sides. The fish sticks were shaped like chicken tenders.

Both my kids really liked the kids chicken tenders meal. They looked to be the same chicken tenders that came on my salad (which I also loved). We’ve eaten here 3x this past year and have really enjoyed our meals each time, so I hope you guys like it!

Both my kids really liked the kids chicken tenders meal. They looked to be the same chicken tenders that came on my salad (which I also loved). We’ve eaten here 3x this past year and have really enjoyed our meals each time, so I hope you guys like it!
Thanks! That’s what I was wondering. If it was the same chicken as the adults get.
Im really excited to try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter