Hollywood & Vine Lunch now offered as part of Fantasmic Dining Package???

I booked this for our trip in June, does anyone know the peak season pricing for the lunch package? Or in general if there is a way to find out in advance how much my reservations will cost (buffets, character breakfasts, etc)?

I booked lunch at H&V in July and called to make sure that it included the characters and Fantasmic. They said that it did. Last week with FP+ i was able to get a FP to Fantasmic (8:30 showing) at 4:30 so it may not be that big of a deal anymore. It will be nice to have access to more FP+'s before the show.

Now with the announcement of Frozen Summer Fun, I don't know how it would change things. The first show of Fantasmic didn't work with the Premium Frozen Package last year. The dessert party started at 7:30. I don't want to hold on to the Fanstamic Pkg if my family couldn't take advantage of it when another family could. Hope Disney announce the Frozen pkg soon so I can decide what to do. The Frozen Pkg worked out really good last year, but if the price go up too much......well, let's see

Darn!! Wish I would have know this! We are booked at H&V for lunch on June 8th and I would have loved to do the Fantasmic with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter