Hollywood Studios- Shows

jakesmum

Earning My Ears
Our family is heading to HS for the first time this year. I've just noticed Fantasmic is at 8:00pm, and the Star Wars Spectacular is at 8:15pm. My husband and sons are big Star Wars fans, is the Star Wars show worth missing Fantasmic for? We have seen Fantasmic in DL 2 years ago.

yes and no... i am star wars fan and think Fantasmic is way better than the Star Wars show. If you have seen Fantasmic then its worth missing it and watching the Star Wars show.. isn't there a 2nd (later) show for Fantasmic?

Our family is heading to HS for the first time this year. I've just noticed Fantasmic is at 8:00pm, and the Star Wars Spectacular is at 8:15pm. My husband and sons are big Star Wars fans, is the Star Wars show worth missing Fantasmic for? We have seen Fantasmic in DL 2 years ago.
Not sure which day you are looking at but SWaGS is not being shown at 8:15pm for the next couple of months

I recommend the Star Wars Galactic Spectacular if you have not seen it.

There are several Youtube videos of this Projection/Fireworks show.
Here are a couple to give you an idea of what to expect.

Note that seeing it in person is much better than viewing a video.

Yes, I'd never pick F! over Star Wars Fireworks Show. I know they are low on fireworks now but they are BIG on show. There is nothing like it anywhere. And while I am a Star Wars fan I am not a big Star Wars geek. Mostly I'm just of an age that I was a teen when the first movie came out and it's a huge deal to my youth. I was at the most impressible age when it was all the rage. I've come up with it and found it hard not to be a fan. Basically, what I'm saying is, in this case it's not the subject but the show and the quality of what they do that appeals to me. I'd love it even if it was a different subject.

Last edited:
I LOVE Fantasmic but I'm super excited and hopeful SW will be running in September so we can see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter