• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood studios Pre Park opening breakfast question

Pang223

Earning My Ears
Hi there. We are going in February. I have an ADR for breakfast at Hollywood Studios 15 minutes before the park opens. Are there time guidelines on how early will they let me in at the gate? Would I be able to sign up at the Jedi training academy before I go to breakfast? Or do they do that promptly at opening? Any help you can provide is appreciated!

Hi there. We are going in February. I have an ADR for breakfast at Hollywood Studios 15 minutes before the park opens. Are there time guidelines on how early will they let me in at the gate? Would I be able to sign up at the Jedi training academy before I go to breakfast? Or do they do that promptly at opening? Any help you can provide is appreciated!

We've had a lot of 8:30 breakfast ADRs and have had not trouble being let in at 8. Jedi Training Academy sign-ups open at park open so you won't be able to that, or anything else for that matter, prior to breakfast.

I've been reading that JTA sign-ups are done before park opening for those with PPO ADR's. Has this recently changed?

We were there last week, had an 8am PPO at H&V, probably got into the park around 7:45am, and we were able to sign up for JTA before checking in for breakfast. It was super fast, and we got the first show - so this all happened before 8am. Park opened at 9am.

Awesome! Thank you so much for verifying. We originally had an 8:45am ADR. I was hoping we could sign up for JTA before checking in. But now I was able to move the time up to 8:10am. If we can't sign up before breakfast we will make the most of it being a buffet and I would send my husband and kiddos out at 9. Fingers crossed they keep the sign up right near Hollywood and Vine.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter