• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood Studio Resturant for 4 year old

Grandmaof2

Mouseketeer
My daughter is planning to take my grandson to Sc-Fi Drive In Diner for dinner. I would like to take my grandaughter for dinner at another resturant in Hollywood Studios since she is very timid. Any suggestions?

What about Hollywood & Vine? They have the Little Einsteins, Handy Manny, Jake & the Pirates there. That is for breakfast and lunch only.

50s PTC would be my first choice. H&V would work as long as you are aware there would be no characters and the food is only so-so at best.

I was going to suggest Mama Melrose. If your granddaughter is timid, I'm afraid that 50's PT may be too much for her...but the waitstaff will take note of this and not "egg" her on:) Hollywood and Vine only offers characters at bfast and lunch so I think your best option is Mama Melrose unless you would like to take the boat to Beach Club and enjoy burgers at Beaches n Cream....that is always a fun option!! Happy Planning!

I was going to suggest Mama Melrose. If your granddaughter is timid, I'm afraid that 50's PT may be too much for her...but the waitstaff will take note of this and not "egg" her on:) Hollywood and Vine only offers characters at bfast and lunch so I think your best option is Mama Melrose unless you would like to take the boat to Beach Club and enjoy burgers at Beaches n Cream....that is always a fun option!! Happy Planning!

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter