• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood and Vine ADR Time

sdrsdd

Mouseketeer
I want to book this----it says breakfast goes until 11:20---if I book an 11:00 ADR will we get to choose from BOTH breakfast and lunch? I thought that might be the "best of both worlds"---has anyone had any experience with this? If I have to pick---b-fast or lunch? Which is better?

I've eaten at H&V about 4 times....and while I can't give you a 100% answer... my guess is that NO...you MUST CHOOSE Breakfast OR Lunch.

H&V IMHO....stops for a while to change menu's.... which is why at my 3:15 Fantasmic Dining Dinner plan meal... we were the first "in"....

(This was quite a while ago)

Will be interesting to see what others say...

Hugs,
Mary

I don't know about H&V, but at both Akershus and Tusker House we had late breakfast times and had breakfast. Both did start changing over to lunch items. I'm sure they wouldn't have cared if we ate the lunch items.

I did not try to get the late breakfast times so that I could try out lunch items. In fact, I wanted breakfast for Akershus. This year I made sure I didn't have a time that was too late.

I just looked at my reservation I made for 11am and it said LUNCH(which is what I wanted). But on several different sites it has different times for lunch. I called the dining line to confirm and 11am is lunch time, she checked 2 different places on her computer to confirm. Maybe you are going at a different time of year than me? I would call and ask , they are so friendly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter